Our physicians are specialists in women’s health (gynecology and obstetrics) and we treat women of all age. At the visit to the doctor the woman may have issues related to birth control, menopause, prolapses, urinary incontinence, infections and other gynecological questions. She will be able to discuss these matters with the doctor and the patient and her doctor look together for ways to solve problems. For diagnostics, ultrasound (sonography) is often used since it is very helpful. If needed, a pap smear or a sample of the inside surface (mucous membrane) of the uterus (womb) may be taken.
Our gynecologists have consulting hours also in the evenings.
- Ovulation induction (maturation of egg cells)
- Semen analysis
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Surgical retrieval of sperm
- Treatment using donated sperm
- Treatment with donated egg cells
- Embryo freezing and frozen embryo transfer
- Psychologist’s services